University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

VA Form 21-4138

The Withdrawal from the University form ( obtained from the Dean’s Office in your College or Graduate Department) requires the student to submit a copy of the form to OFSA along with a completed VA Form 21-4138 (Statement of Support of Claim) indicating the reason for the withdrawal. Download the form here.